Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Can’t Believe Those Bitches At The SciFi Channel

...oooh wait I can. They cancelled The Dresden Files. Damn them all! Although it shouldn't come as a surpise. They did the same thing to Stargate SG-1 and Farscape. There are probably other shows, but I can't think of them at the moment. The Dresden Files wasn't the best show, but it was quite good. I really enjoyed Paul Blackstone as Harry, i think he did him justice. Everytime a good show comes along they never give it a chance. They should at least let it run a full season, before they do anything. It had the potential to be great. But oooh they renew Who Wants to Be a Superhero( I love Stan Lee but this a stupid show) and Wrestling, hello this a SciFi ... Wrestling doesn't belong here!!!! If it wasn't for Stargate Atlantis and Doctor Who, I'd boycott their asses!

Here's the article talking about the cancellation: http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Roush-Dispatch/Dresden-Sci-Fis/800019821

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin