Monday, June 11, 2007

Wanting your Book Reviewed?

Genre's I Review:
  • Paranormal Romance
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Young Adult
    Genre's I Don't Review:
    • Contemporary Romance
    • Westerns
    • Christian Fiction
    • Mystery/Suspense/Thrillers
    Other Things I don't review:

    • Apps
    • Websites

    • Print Books (hardcovers & paperbacks)
    • ARCs
    • Galleys
    • Audio Books
    Concerning Ebooks & Indie/Self-Published Books:
    Ebooks: At this time I'm not accepting ebooks.  If I have reviewed for you before, please feel free to send me requests and I'll try to work you into my reading schedule.

    Indie/Self-Published Books: There are a few Indie and Self-Publishing authors I work with. But due to the overwhelming amount of requests I get for this type of review, I won't be accepting as many as I did in the past.

    Sending Review Requests:
    When sending me a review request please include this info in the email:
    Book title, author name, book summary and website link.

    *** I only reply back to the requests I'm accepting. 

    Priority- Books that have upcoming release dates get reading/review priority.
    Posting- For the most part my reviews are posted in a timely manner. If it's an ARC or galley, I will post my review a week before the release date, if not sometime before.

    Unsolicited Books:

    These are books I receive in the mail without being asked to review them. While I review a few that come in, I feel no responsibility to review them - especially when its not a genre I read. If I don't read them, they are given away on the blog or passed on to another blogger.

    DNF's (Did Not Finish):
    I don't review or post about books that I don't finish reading.  In this situation I will pass on to a fellow blogger or offer it up as a giveaway.

    Interviews, Guest Blogs, Blog Tours & Giveaways:
    I'm open to all of these.  When emailing please included as much info as possible. If you
    want to schedule a certain day, please include that too.

    Social Networking:
    I post my reviews at these sites: Amazon, GoodReads, Facebook, Google+, LibraryThing & Twitter.

    Rating System:
    My ratings are similar to Goodreads. Anything between 3-5 stars I consider a good rating.

    5 Stars- Amazing (A Must Read)
    4 Stars- Loved It
    3 Stars- Liked It (Good Read)
    2 Stars- It was Ok
    1 Stars- Didn't like it

    My reviews can be found here.


      1 comment:

      1. Hi Anna,

        I'm PM Pillon, the author of the scifi/fantasy Reality Master series of (currently) five novels that are appropriate for any age, all of which I uploaded to Amazon three weeks ago.

        The first book begins with an about an elementary school child who found a device which has the power to change events after the fact, and continues with the same characters throughout the five novels.

        I can mail you the first novel in hardback and audio, but the other four are only in digital form.

        My website is and my press release for the fifth book is at



      Blog Widget by LinkWithin