Monday, December 28, 2009

[ARC Review] - Fugitive

Title: Fugitive
Author: Cheryl Brooks
Series: The Cat Star Chronicles
Genre: SciFi Romance/Erotica
Release Date: January 5, 2010

I received this ARC for review from the publisher, Sourcebooks

Summary: HUNTED AND IN HIDING, HE'LL RISING ANYTHING TO TOUCH HER...

Manx is a Zetithian warrior, with a special feline gene that gives him incredible sexual powers. Drusilla's very scent drives Manx wild with desire... Coming out of hiding, he's willing to give his life to bring her joy unlike any she's every known.

SAVING HIS LIFE MAY BE THE MOST DANGEROUS THING SHE HAS EVER DONE...

Famous artist Drusilla is on a painting sabbatical when she unwittingly rescues the most fascinating male she's ever seen. But staying with Manx with throw her ordered existence into chaos and mortal danger.

Thoughts: Manx is a Zetithian warrior and a hunted man, so staying in hiding is the safest place for him to be. But when he encounters the beautiful Drusilla, he can't resist her and she too finds him just as interesting.

Fugitive is a steamy, action filled ride. Ms. Brooks' world-building is impressive as well as creative. Her strong heroines and beyond sexy heroes make the read worth it. The pairing of Manx and Drusilla was seductive and enjoyable to read. If your looking for a guilty pleasure The Cat Star Chronicles will fill the bill.

Score: 3 Stars

Author Website: http://cherylbrooksonline.com/

The Cat Star Chronicles:
Slave
Warrior
Rogue
Outcast
Fugitive - January 1st
Hero- August 2010

7 comments:

  1. I've had Fugitive at the top of my TBB list for a long time! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is different from anything I have read! It is entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna,
    I've had this series on my wish list for a loong time... Hmm, maybe I'll have to buy the first couple with my B&N gift card next month! :D

    Thanks for the review, and I'm glad that you liked the book. :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read the other books in this series and can't wait to get my hands on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna-I'm a huge fan of the Cat Star Chronicles and cannot wait for this release tomorrow. I have been stalking B/N and Borders in the hopes that they put them out early, but no luck. I'm glad you liked the book!

    I love the new look of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of this series, so will have to take a look. Thanks for the review, as it sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not like the cover but it doesn't sound like a bad story.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin