Saturday, October 11, 2014

Book Haul [103]

What did you get this week? Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out. Happy Reading!

Here is what I got this last week:

Thank you to Anna Richard for the awesome swag. :)

Review:
Dog With A Bone- Hailey Edwards

Thank you to Hailey Edward.

Received:
Warrior- Zoe Archer
Assassin's Gambit- Amy Raby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are my latest Funko Pop purchases:


The Beast, Deadpool, Iron-Man, Spider-Man,
Drax, Gamora, Black Widow, The Joker,
Bill Compton, Lumiere, Spike & Angel

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of Zoe Archer's Blades of the Rose series, but I really like her Nemesis Unlimited books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to read anything by Zoe Archer, but Warrior does sound good. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin