Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Heroines From Books/TV/Movies

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is Top Ten Favorite Heroines From Books/TV/Movies.

1. Hermione Granger
Harry Potter series (tv/movies)

2. Brienne of Tarth
Game of Thrones (tv)

3. Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse series (books)

4. Simi
Dark-Hunters (books)

5. Peggy Carter
Captain America & Agent Carter (tv/movies)

6. Buffy Summers
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (tv)

7. Mercy Thompson
Mercy Thompson series (books)

8. Black Widow aka Natasha Romanov
The Avengers (movies)

9. Michonne
The Walking Dead (tv)

10. River Tam
Firefly/Serenity (tv/movies)

4 comments:

  1. Michonne is amazing! Buffy made my list as well :) I also love Brienne - shes awesome in the books as well as the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Peggy Carter and Hermione are awesome picks. I hadn't even thought of Michonne! She's one of my favorite characters in the Walking Dead, only third to Glenn and Carl! I hope you have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Hermione Granger was on practically every one. I absolutely love her.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin