Friday, June 5, 2015

Spotlight: The Devil's Wingman by J.M. Davis



The Devil's Wingman
By J.M. Davis

Out Now!

After the death of her father and her own serious issues, Kara Maven decides to move back to her hometown to complete her senior year at Belman University. She settles into life on campus when her world is shaken by a handsome bad boy with a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Dominic Benenati is a half-demon Damamah, or whisperer, whose role on earth is to ensure Hell’s population thrives by pushing humans to act upon their sinful thoughts.

To complicate matters, enter Cayden Adams who is an angel determined to save Kara from Dominic’s influence. But does Kara really want to be saved?



Buy Links:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo

Author Bio
I work full-time as a zoo curator, so when I’m not running a zoo, I’m trying to tame the one I live in! I have two kids, and a husband who sometimes acts their age. I can usually be found jamming to Elvis Presley tunes, or diligently chipping away at my never-ending ‘to be read’ pile. I tend to gravitate toward anything paranormal. I love creatures who fly and characters who sprout fur or fangs. Sprinkle some romance and magic into the mix, and I’m a happy girl!

Author Links:
Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Page








1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin