Thursday, February 28, 2008

And The Winners Are....

WINNERS ARE......

1st Place (6 books)
Michelle

2nd Place (author goodies)
Candice

3rd Place (author goodies)
Sarai

I want to thank everyone for participating, I was surprise to see how many entered. I will have another contest sometime in the future.

The winners were randomly selected out of my lovely baseball hat. I need all three winners to send me an email with there mailing address.

You can either email me at this address:
annasbookblog @ (gmail.com)


You have until March 7th to get a hold of me with your mailing address. Should I not hear from one of the winners, I'll pick another winner from the hat. :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Awesome :) I'll send ya my info :) Congrats to the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am so happy I won. I have to tell you that you turned me on to the Dark hunters and I am patiently waiting for Amazon to deliever book 5-9 for me I just finished Dance with the Devil Zarek's Story OMG it was fabulous!!! I Can't wait until Ash comes out this year! Thanks again
    Oh PS I sent you an email with addy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Oooh Zarek's one of my favorite. Gotta love the bad boy. Every story gets better and better. I'm looking forward to Ash's book too. Comes out the day before my birthday. Very good present I'd say. LOL! Cool, I'll go check my email. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin