Friday, February 1, 2008

Books I Read In January

Deep Water - By: Stella & Audra Price
5 Stars

A Bite to Remember - By: Lynsay Sands
5 Stars

Halfway to the Grave - By: Jeaniene Frost
5 Stars

Last of the Red-Hot Vampires - Katie MacAlister
3 Stars

Bite Me If You Can - By: Lynsay Sands
5 Stars

Darkling - By: Yasmine Galenorn
5 Stars

Physik - By: Angie Sage
3 Stars

Dead Perfect - By: Amanda Ashley
4 Stars

When Wizards Rule - By: Lora Leigh
3 Stars

Sacred Places - By: Mandy M. Roth
3 Stars

Iron Kissed - By: Patricia Briggs
5 Stars

Happy Hour of the Damned - By: Mark Henry
5 Stars

The Nixie's Song - By: Holly Black & Tony DiTerlizzi
3 Stars

Tall, Dark, and Deadly - By: Margaret Carter
3 Stars

Wicked Magic - By: Cheyenne McCray
5 Stars

Dangerous Games - By: Keri Arthur
3 Stars

You Slay Me - By: Katie MacAlister
4 Stars

The Wolf - By: Jean Johnson
5 Stars

Resurrection - By: Patrice Michelle
4 Stars

Descendants of Darkness - Marianne LaCroix
4 Stars

Eternal Embrace - Marianne LaCroix
2 Stars

Savor Me Slowly - By: Gena Showalter
5 Stars

6 comments:

  1. Great list! Looks like you had a good month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a pretty good month. This month looks to be the same. Lots a good books coming out in February. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Anna, how can you stand to part with your lovely books? But if you must part with some, to make room for more - then I would gladly take some off your hands. LOL

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Yeah, it's sometimes hard to part with books. But I don't always keep every good I buy. Sometimes I give them to the library or sell them at Half-Price books. I thought it would be cool to keep some and run a contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, if I kept all the books
    I bought, i'd have no where to
    sleep, lol!
    Some tho will never leave my
    sheleves :D
    Great list Anna.
    I'll have to look up the few I
    dont recognize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the feeling. But I still have a lot I keep too. I'll be running out of space soon. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin