Sunday, August 17, 2008

Book Meme

Do you remember how you developed a love of reading?
I mentioned before I hated reading when I was in school. I really got into reading about 1998. Started reading Anne Rice and then the Buffy Book, but really got hooked after reading Harry Potter.

What is your favorite genre?
Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Historical Romance, Fantasy

Do you have a favorite novel?
Yes, lots of them.

Where do you usually read?
On my bed.

When do you usually read?
During the day, at night time. If i'm watching tv, I read during the commericals.

Do you usually have more than one book you are reading at a time?
Yes, I'm usually reading two books. Sometimes three.

Do you read non-fiction in a different way or place than you read
fiction? Nope

Do you buy most of the books you read, or borrow them, or check them out from the library?
I use to get books from the library. But I live in a small town and our library is small, so a lot of times I can't find what I'm looking for. I buy most of my books.

Do you keep most of the books you buy?
Nope, a lot I sell at Half-Price Books or run contests.

What are you reading now?
Lilith Saintcrow's To Hell and Back
Sherrilyn Kenyon's Night Pleasure

Do you keep a TBR list?
Yep. If you want to see it, click this link...
http://bookgeek76.blogspot.com/

What's next?
Delilah Devlin's Into the Darkness &
Eoin Colfer's The Time Paradox

What books would you like to re-read?
Dark-Hunter series, which I started re-reading this week

Who are your favorite authors?
Charlaine Harris, Sherrilyn Kenyon, J.R. Ward, Laurell K. Hamilton,
Kelley Armstrong, Nalini Singh, Kim Harrison, Lora leigh, Lynsay
Sands, Shiloh Walker, Patricia Briggs, Lara Adrian, Stephenie Meyer,
Stella and Audra Price.....just to name a few. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin