Sunday, August 24, 2008

Five Books

I snagged this from Shiloh Walker's Blog

Looked fun!

Name five books you've got close by...
~Night Life by Caitlin Kittredge
~Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
~Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
~Shadow Touch by Marjorie M. Liu
~Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward

Name the last five books you bought...
~Born in Sin by Kinley MacGregor
~Gale Force by Rachel Caine
~Marked by Moonlight by Sharie Kohler
~Wanderlust by Ann Aguirre
~Hostage to Pleasure by Nalini Singh

Name five books you want to buy...
~Dark Curse by Christine Feehan
~Noah by Jacquelyn Frank
~Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
~Mercury's War by Lora Leigh
~The Rogue Hunter by Lynsay Sands

Name five books you debating about buying...
~The Awakening by L.L. Foster
~City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
~Driven by Eve Kenin
~The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
~Four and Twenty Blackbirds by Cherie Priest

6 comments:

  1. This is a fun blog post!

    You bought Hostage to Pleasure? I cant wait to read that book! And Mercury's War! Some good books coming out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I pre-ordered it. Gotta have it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely buy Driven, it is a great book. As for Awakening, I would wait till you it comes to the library. It was somewhat disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie, thanks for the heads up. I've been hearing lots good things about Driven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post! I may have to do this, too!

    I want to buy Brisingr, too. It's an expensive one, and I don't know how I'm going to find time to read it! :(

    I want to read City of Bones, too, but I think I'll borrow it from my library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want Brisingr... but I'll probably get it from Wal-Mart. The price will be a bit cheaper there.

    I'll probably getting City of Bones through the library too. I've heard it's really good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin