Saturday, November 1, 2008

Books I Read In October

Lord of the Fading Lands- C.L. Wilson
5 Stars

Driven- Eve Kenin
5 Stars

Black Magic Women- Justin Gustainis
4 Stars

The Rogue Hunter- Lynsay Sands
4 Stars

Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide- J.R. Ward
5 Stars

Mr. Cavendish, I Presume- Julia Quinn
4 Stars

Mercury's War- Lora Leigh
5 Stars

Proven Guilty- Jim Butcher
4 Stars

Untamed- P.C. & Kristin Cast
3 Stars

Broken Wing- Judith James
5 Stars

Dark Desires- Eve Silver
5 Stars

The Heretic's Daughter- Kathleen Kent
4 Stars

Warlord- Angela Knight
4 Stars

Born In Sin- Kinley MacGregor
5 Stars

One Bite With A Stranger- Christine Warren
5 Stars

Mine Till Midnight- Lisa Kleypas
4 Stars

Back up- Jim Butcher
3 Stars

2 comments:

  1. I was so close to reading the same as you!! That doesn't happen very often :).

    Your November line up looks good! Yay, a new Sherrilyn Kenyon! I have $5 border bucks for November. We'll be going there on Tuesday. I have a few others to pick up, not sure what though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read one more than last month. Not so bad. LOL!

    I got border bucks today too. I'll either be going this week or next week, not sure. There are a few I want to pick up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin