Tuesday, March 24, 2009

R.G. Alexander

I only bought one ebook today. That has just never happened before. LOL!



Out Now!

What Happens When a Wicked Wizard Woos a Wary Witch?

Sequel to Not in Kansas.

Dorothy knows her new neighbor is too wicked to be trusted. As a natural witch, she recognizes the Wizard for what he truly is. As a woman, she recognizes him as a threat to her sanity.

Z has tried everything. Pursued her in dreams, bribed her cat, enticed her with peep shows meant to whet her appetite and drive her crazy. And still she resists. What’s a Wizard to do? He came to Earth to have an adventure, not lose his heart to the one witch whose guard he can’t get past.

When he finally gets his hands on her, the power between them is undeniable. But Dorothy’s family secret could make him sorry she surrendered



Gliders and Wizards and Sex Droids… Oh My!

Kansas Frayne has everything he needs. Except a life—and love. A freak storm changes all that when it hurls him into the darkness. He wakes up to find he’s been thrust into a world of promiscuous and directionally challenged beings, sensually sentient water and servants created solely to fulfill any imaginable fantasy.

The sexuality he’s long denied is tested to its limits, especially when a darkly erotic wizard issues the ultimate challenge. If Kansas wants to go home, he must fulfill one task. Resist the allure of the unbearably beautiful king.

Sounds easy enough.

Until he gets a look at the golden monarch. The chemistry between them is undeniable, and Kansas quickly realizes this is a challenge he is doomed to fail. Yet he has to try.
Before he loses his heart.



Also by R.G. Alexander- Children of the Goddess series



There’s only one place left to run—into forbidden arms.

Children of the Goddess, Book 1

When she arrives at Ye Olde Haven Pub, the sanctuary for Trueblood Vampires, Regina is wounded and desperate. Her only thought is to save the Deva Clan, her family, from the dangerous Loups De L’Ombre, the Shadow Wolves. She knows she will not exactly be welcomed with open arms. She is, after all, an Unborn, the lowest caste of Vampire.

As a natural born from the purest line, Zander Sariel knows the rules are sacrosanct—a Trueblood mates with his own kind. But one taste of the young Unborn is all Zander needs to know that rules were made to be broken.

With enemies at every turn, Zander risks everything to save Regina from the monster that hunts her, his own kind’s ignorance and—if he must—her lack of faith in her own unique abilities.

Only together do they have a chance to defeat the shadow that haunts their future, and save their entire race from extinction.



Two mates. One sacrifice. It’s a challenge that could save them all…or destroy everything.

Children of the Goddess, Book 2

Because of his own carelessness, Lux Sariel lost his lover at the hands of the shaman Gray Wolf, and put his Trueblood family in grave danger. Now he’s been sent on a mission to find and protect his mortal enemy’s sister. His companion is Arygon, a sexy Alpha who won’t take no for an answer.

When the two men find Sylvain, a sheltered and innocent beauty with power beyond imagining, passions ignite—and suddenly none of them are certain of the future.

No one but the Goddess.

She has a plan that will change everything for Her children, Were and Vampire alike. A challenge that will fulfill the promise of what this unusual threesome have found together…or destroy them all.

http://www.rgalexander.com/
http://www.samhainpublishing.com/
http://mybookstoreandmore.com/shop/

15 comments:

  1. I posted about this book too. Although I haven't bought it yet, when I went to check it wasn't posted :(. Samhain waits til later in the morning to post their new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! They have the new books up now. Usually I buy from All Romance eBooks, but they didn't have it yet. This is the first time I bought from My bookstore in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These covers are great. I like the Surrender Dorothy. I know Amy read one of them. I should really give these a shot.

    Happy Tuesday, Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I'd seen this cover elsewhere! This sounds like a great series Anna!

    I'm cut off book buying today. :( But the shelves are overflowing so..... lol

    You have a great day!

    Regards
    L

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I'll probably run up to Walmart on Thursday to see if they have anything new. But other than that I'm waiting till April to go book shopping.

    Hope you have a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara...

    Not in Kansas is the one both me and Amy read. It's a bit different but good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm picking these up today so that I can have them when we leave on our little trip tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the first two chapters last night. It's good :). I'm gonna have to get more of hers now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started it last night too, but just the first chapter. I've read the first book in her Children of the Goddess series and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got Surrender Dorothy last night. very good :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love more books, and this author sounds interesting, but...I think I have to wait, I have too many ebooks (no ebook reader here overseas yet) and I need new bookshelves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these two stories! They're light and fun and hot. I finished it earlier. I just like that there is no action and fighting sequences. It's a simple yet engaging plot, and I just think this one was great! I'm so glad you told us all about her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo! I'm glad you liked. I'm gonna read more of it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there :) Just wanted to stop by and say hi and thank you so much!
    And I agree about the covers ;) Anne Cain is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi R.G.,

    My pleasure. Thanks for stopping by. :) Yes, the cover are really amazing. They are some of my favorite that I've come across.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin