Friday, April 30, 2010

In My Mailbox [51]

In My Mailbox was started over at The Story Siren.
Here is what I got this past week...



Review:
My Name Is Memory- Ann Brashares
Nancy's Theory of Style- Grace Coppersmith
The Turning- Helen Ellis
Girl In Translation- Jean Kwok
A Breath of Magic- Tracy Madison

Thanks to Dorchester Publishing, Penguin, Simon & Schuster & Sourcebooks





Paperback Swap:
The Society of S- Susan Hubbard

Bought:
Burned- P.C. & Kristin Cast
Angel Slayer- Michele Hauf
Vampire Vendetta- Alexis Morgan
The Fury- L.J. Smith

12 comments:

  1. Always love watching to see that you get :)

    The toilet paper book looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burned's cover looks really pretty. Hope it's better than the last book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna,

    Very nice. :) I hope you enjoy them all.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection Anna!

    Enjoy. :)

    Dottie promo's Burn a couple of weeks ago. Looks good and the cover is beautiful.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Blodeuedd, it does look fun.

    Manda...
    I'm hoping for the same too. The last HON book wasn't a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection of books! Can't wait to read Burned, as I love P.C. Cast!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books. Totally jealous of these picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some great books there, I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Society of S rocks. I love the whole take on vampires...it's completely different to the many urban fantasy books for teens at the moment.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed The Society of S!! Susan Hubbard wrote a sequel to it and I really hope to see a new book in the same world sometime soon. Or anything really by Susan.

    I hope you enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just heard about Nancy's Theory of Style this morning, and it looks really interesting. I'll definitely have to check it out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin