Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday [1] - Beast Behaving Badly

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post started by Breaking the Spine. It is a feature showcases upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This is my very first Waiting on Wednesday and while I have a lot of books to buy this month Shelly Laurenston's Beast Behaving Badly is at the top of the list. In one word Shelly's writing and heroes are: ADDICTING! If you haven't read her yet, I highly recommend it.


Title: Beast Behaving Badly
Author: Shelley Laurenston
Series: Pride Stories
Release Date: May 25, 2010

Book Summary:

Ten years after Blayne Thorpe first encountered Bo Novikov, she still can't get the smooth-talking shifter out of her head. Now he's shadowing her in New York-all seven-plus feet of him-determined to protect her from stalkers who want to use her in shifter dogfights. Even if he has to drag her off to an isolated Maine town where the only neighbors are other bears almost as crazy as he is...

Let sleeping dogs lie. Bo knows it's good advice, but he can't leave Blayne be. Blame it on her sweet sexiness -- or his hunch that there's more to this little wolfdog than meets the eye. Blayne has depths he hasn't yet begun to fathom -- much as he'd like to. She may insist Bo's nothing but a pain in her delectable behind, but polar bears have patience in spades. Soon she'll realize how good they can be together. And when she does, animal instinct tells him it'll be worth the


Pride Stories:
The Mane Event
The Beast In Hm
The Mane Attraction
The Mane Squeeze
Beast Behaving Badly

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this series Anna. Just this book alone sounds very interesting and then you go and tell me that they are all addicting!!!!!
    My checkbook is not going to like me!!! But thanks for the new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for this too! I've been hearing so many great things about this author that I'm planning to snatch up a bunch of her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Cecile. :) Oh they are very addicting. Just wait and see.

    Hi Bookie,

    I still book 4 to read before I open up the new one, but I still have plans to buy it right away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I hadn't heard of this author before, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, man what an awesome cover Anna..

    I must, must add Shelly's books to my stacks, as I mentioned to you before, I've heard nothing but great things about them. Can't hurt to have one more author addiction. lol

    Thank you for sharing!

    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to get back to this series! I love that cover :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin