Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday [3] - Possess Me

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post started by Breaking the Spine. It is a feature showcases upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This one I'm really excited to read, I love that it's set in New Orleans. Possess Me is R.G. Alexander's first book with Berkley Heat. I have really enjoyed her Children of the Moon series, so I have no doubt I will enjoy this one too.

Title: Possess Me
Author: R.G. Alexander
Release Date: August 3, 2010

Book Summary:

In the Big Easy, there’s a legend women long for: a sexual voodoo spirit who can fulfill their darkest fantasies. And in these three steaming-hot novellas, he helps three New Orleans couples achieve the ultimate satisfaction…

Release Me

When Allegra heads down to New Orleans to heal her wounds, she never expects to lose her heart to such a quiet, troubled man as Rousseau. She’s even less prepared for the scorching, sexual spirit within him—and what he can do to her…

Reclaim Me

Ben has loved Michelle as long as he can remember. But his beautiful artist has a way of running away from life—and what the pair could be. Leave it to the infamous sexual spirit to help Ben prove to Michelle where she belongs: in his embrace…

Redeem Me

It’s All Saints’ Day, the one day the voodoo spirit can walk the world in the flesh. When he bumps into Bethany, she might just be the reincarnation of a girl he once loved. Passion ignites, but can he overcome past mistakes and fall in love again?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Anna, I love the sound of this book! I must add it to my list also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome and that cover is not bad to look at either ;)
    Also adding to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Elaing, that cover is HOT.... hope the story lives up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this cover too. Very hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for bring this one to our attention Anna!!! The cover is smoking hot.. his eyes is what draws you in... but because it is set in the back of my house.. I will have to get it!
    Thanks and hope all is well hon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, look at that cover. Sounds like a book I need to get...Actually all of them do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin