Saturday, June 19, 2010

In My Mailbox [58]

In My Mailbox was started over at The Story Siren.
Here is what I got this past week...



Review:
Carnal Sin- Allison Brennan
Lovestruck- KT Grant
Paranormalcy- Kiersten White

Thanks to KT Grant, Harper Teen & Random House

Gifts:
The Eternal Ones- Kirsten Miller

Thanks to Michelle @ Michelle's Book Blog

Bought:
Naamah's Kiss- Jacqueline Carey
Sea Change- Aimee Friedman
Early to Death, Early to Rise- Kim Harrison
The Evil Within- Nancy Holder
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (omnibus) Vol. 1- Various Authors
My Soul to Keep- Rachel Vincent

Swag:
Thanks to Meg Cabot & Katie MacAlister

13 comments:

  1. Sooo jealous! You got the best books this week!!! :) Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got SEA CHANGE! Yeah! Looking forward to read it. :) HAPPY READING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paranormalcy! lucky you - I hope you enjoy all your awesome books =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! I got a few today myself. I hope you enjoy them, Anna!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna,

    I can't wait for your thoughts on the new Harrison book - and the Holder. :)

    And I love all your swag - especially the book marks. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous of Paranormalcy! And Sea change is a lovely book. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had Sea Change on my list for a long while and didn't realize it was out in paperback, so I was pretty excited to find it today.

    I didn't know I was getting Paranormalcy, so it was I nice surprise when I opened the package.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books in your mailbox this week! Love Kim Harrison! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another Paranormalcy! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo jealous of Paranormalcy! I wanna read that so much! I have Early to Death and My Soul to Keep waiting on my TBR pile also. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting half of these. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I'm waiting for my library to get My Soul To Keep!!! Hopefully soon...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin