Monday, August 2, 2010

Blogs to Check Out [5]


Here is the latest bunch of blogs I've added to my blog roll.
You can view the entire list here.

Addicted To Romance
Bites
Bitten by Paranormal Romance
Books with Bite
Candace's Book Blog
Cleverly Inked
Confessions of a Bookaholic
The Cozy Reader
Darkly Reading
Houston A.W. Knight
Intense Whisper
Marissa's Sizzling Hot Book Reviews
Miss Remmers' Review
Ms. Martin Teaches Media
My Love Affair With Books
Niki's Book Review
Teens Read and Write
The Paperback Princess
Thrifty Reader
Today & Everday
Writers' Ally aka S.A. Larsen

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for listing my blog there.

    I checked out a number of the other blogs listed there and found some wonderful new ones to follow. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow a bunch of these blogs! Off to check out some of the others on this list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for listing me! I'm a Minnesota Blogger as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list of blogs you got there! My favorite book blogger, Ames on here woo hoo for Thrifty Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning my blog!
    I checked out all the other blogs too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin