Saturday, September 11, 2010

In My Mailbox [70]

In My Mailbox was started over at The Story Siren.
Here is what I got this past week...


Paperback Swap:
Last Dragon Standing- G.A. Aiken

Bought:
Beautiful Creatures- Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (for my ipod)
No Mercy- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Archangel's Kiss- Nalini Singh



Reminder: Book Blogger Appreciation Week kicks off on Monday September 13th. It'll be a fun week... a new blog topic each day, discovering new blogs, giveaways and of course this year's winners will be announced. I'll be doing a semi big giveaway, I hope readers get a chance to stop by. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, you got "No Mercy", she says with jealousy while drooling, I'll look forward to your thoughts Anna!

    Enjoy, as always a wonderful mailbox.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hawl on the mailbox I'm still looking for one...
    Cant wait to read No Mercy. love SK....
    Have a good one Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo you got Archangel's Kiss, you're gonna love that one! I know I did XD

    Love seeing what you got in the mail, makes me jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna!

    I'm going to have to stop looking in your mailbox!! Makes me so jealous! LOL Can't wait to see how you like No Mercy!

    Have a great weekend!

    ((hugs))

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower. Look forward to reading your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! I LOVED Beautiful Creatures! I hope you do, too. Did you get the audio book? Is that why you said you got it for your iPod? It's a long book... I imagine the audiobook is REALLY long! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin