Friday, October 8, 2010

In My Mailbox [74]

 In My Mailbox was started over at The Story Siren.

Here is what I got this past week... Between my trip
to Borders and my Book Fairies I was blessed with books this
week. Now if there was more hours in a day, I'd be set.  What did you
get  this week? Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.



Swag:


Review:

Thanks to Estevan!

Book Fairy:
Low Red Moon- Ivy Devlin
Nothing But Ghosts- Beth Kephart
The New Kid- Temple Mathews
The Mark- Jen Nadol
Friday Night Bites- Chloe Neill
The Darkangel- Meredith Ann Pierce
Ravished by a Highlander- Paula Quinn
Kitty and the Midnight Hour- Carrie Vaughn
Kitty Takes a Holiday- Carrie Vaughn
Sampler from Daw Books
Sampler from Ace & Roc

Thanks to Amy J & Michelle G!

Bought:
Killbox- Ann Aguirre
Personal Demons- Lisa Desrochers
Dark Slayer- Christine Feehan
Dark Peril- Christine Feehan
Firelight- Sophie Jordan
Styx's Storm- Lora Leigh
Birth of a Killer- Darren Shan
Spy Glass- Maria V. Snyder
The Haunted- Jessica Verday

5 comments:

  1. You are so welcome! Enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Anna,

    Thank is some mailbox. :) Happy Reading my friend.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bunch of books! I will have to admit that I was disappointed in Styx's Storm. The relationship was not as interesting as most of the Breed books. I hope you enjoy it though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Mailbox....
    I see a number of great books Paula Quinns is on my TBB list.
    enjoy....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin