Saturday, January 8, 2011

In My Mailbox [87]

 In My Mailbox was started over at The Story Siren.

On Wednesday I got a chance to use some of the gift cards I got for Christmas. Borders had all the books on my list but for one, which was great. Here is what I got:

Taste Me- Tamara Hogan
Thanks to Sourcebooks.

Kiss Me Deadly- Anthology
Shadowspell- Jenna Black
Darkness Captured- Delilah Devlin
Soul Magic- Jennifer Lyon
Hexbound- Chloe Neill
Tempest's Legacy- Nicole Peeler
Ascension- Caris Roane
The Valkyrie- Mandy M. Roth
Blood On Silk- Marie Treanor

What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.


  1. I'm jealous! I wish I could purchase that much books at a time. :D Happy Reading!

    My IMM :

  2. Look at all of those pretty books! What an awesome haul!! Now to go add all those lovely books to my wishlist!

  3. I'm looking forward to reading Ascension. I love fallen angel romance novels and for some reason, they're hard to come by. I know this one is a vampire, but I'm so diggin' the wings ;)

    Do you know of any good Fallen Angel Romances?

    Enjoy the books!

  4. Barbara,

    I know of some. I sent you the list on goodreads.

  5. I love the Faeriewalker series :) I so want to buy the paperback version XD

    I love vampire knight as well. I don't have vol.11 yet though. But I do have the fanbook both in English and Japanese :)

    Hope you enjoy your books, Happy Reading XD

  6. My best friend bought me one of those manga books, just to try out. I never read manga, i'm getting dissy just by looking at it. But I'm going to try it. :) Maybe I will like it. Have fun reading the books you got.

  7. Great reads! I'm a new follower and a fellow Minnesotan.
    Very cool that you got the Vampire Knight fanbook. I love that series. I've read the first four so far.

  8. A great stack of books! They all look fantastic. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox
    Dont forget to enter my 100Follower Giveway have a chance of getting a book in a choice of four fatastic YA novels!

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

  9. Thanks Anna! I got your list. I'm going to check them out. I did read Hush Hush, though, and loved it :)

  10. Book Monster,

    The Faeriewalker series is out in paperback. So far that is all I've seen it in.

  11. Hi Nina,

    I'm not a huge Manga fan either. But I have two series that I love. Vampire Knight & The Dark-Hunters. Both I would recommend. :)

  12. Hi Alison,

    Thanks for Following. I just started following you as well. I probably will start the fan book soon. I wish all the pages were in color though. That would be great. :)



Blog Widget by LinkWithin