Saturday, May 28, 2011

In My Mailbox [107] + Facebook Update

 In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library. Here is what I got this past week...

This week was pretty slow book wise, but I did get a few. 
Here is what I got:


Paperback Swap:
Fever-Hot Dreams- Jaci Burton, Sherri L. King & Samantha Winston
Royal Bondage- Samantha Winston, Delilah Devlin & Marianne LaCroix

Received:
Etched in Bone- Adrian Phoenix

Thank you to Adrian Phoenix for sending me a signed copy.

What did you get this week? 
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.
________________________________________________________
On Facebook:

Anna's Book Blog is now on Facebook.  For a while I have just been using my personal page for my blog. But I decided it was time for a separate page.  Feel free to "Like" me. :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Annas-Book-Blog/122673031148590?sk=wall

2 comments:

  1. Good idea about the FP page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some good books there! I need to find some reads like these! More laid back!

    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin