Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Reading: Must Have Books

My Summer buy list is a lot longer than this, these books are at the top of my list. What Summer books are you itchin' to get your hands on?

Ghost Story by Jim Butcher (Jul 26th)
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (Jul 26th)

The Many Sins of Lord Cameron by Jennifer Ashley (Aug 2)
Retribution by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Aug 2)
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore (Aug 23)

Dark Taste of Rapture by Gena Showalter (Aug 23)
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead (Aug 30)

4 comments:

  1. Anna,

    Great choices. :) I am also looking forward to the following:

    Smokin' Seventeen - J. Evanovich
    Nightfall - Ellen Connor
    Green Eyed Envy - Kasey MacKenzie
    My Life As A White Trash Zombie - D. Rowland

    Just to name a few. :)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Ok in july I have to read about Lord Ian so I can see if I want his brother's book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your list . . . I didn't start out really liking the paranormal, fantasy, or YA books but in the past couple of years have pushed my mental and literary boundaries more than I thought I ever would and, not to be sucking up or anything, I honestly have to credit your posts with helping me to be more aware of and accepting of these kinds of books and ultimately enjoying them very much.

    I am hoping to follow up with Nalini Singh latest, J. R. Ward, and one or two other authors that have been writing series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful looking choices; I'm looking forward to Linda Howard's Prey, Shadowflame by Dianne Sylvan, Split Second by Catherine Coulter and many more...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin