Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday [27] - The Many Sins of Lord Cameron

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post started by Breaking the Spine. A feature showcasing upcoming releases that are eagerly anticipated.

I love historical romance, but I'm very picky when it comes to the genre. But I do have a few favorites and Jennifer Ashley is one of them. I love her Highland Pleasures series, it's quite addicting. Can't wait to read this new release featuring Cam.  :)

Title: The Many Sins of Lord Cameron
Series: Highland Pleasures
Release Date: August 2, 2011

Book Summary: A renowned rake, Cameron Mackenzie doesn't care if Ainsley Douglas has a virtuous excuse for sneaking around his bedchamber. He only cares that she's at his mercy. One kiss at a time, he plans to seduce her. But what starts out as a lusty diversion may break Cam's own rules.

Highland Pleasures:

The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie
Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage

The Many Sins of Lord Cameron 8/2
The Dukes Perfect Wive 4/3/2012


  1. I read the first two novels in this series and then I just sort of moved on to something else. Don't know why because I loved them. Your review reminds me why I will now look for the next one and enjoy it for sure.

  2. I just love Jennifer Ashley...she is one of my favorite authors!!! This cover is so sexy!! Thanks for posting!!!

  3. oh my gosh!!! i am so excited about this!! i hadn't seen the cover yet, thank you so much for sharing!!

  4. EEk, I loove the cover! I just got the first and 2nd books out from the library and cant wait to get started

  5. I'm also super picky when it comes to historical romance. There are a few author's I love, but I hardly ever pick up new authors in this genre.

  6. I haven't had a chance to check out other Jennifer's Historicals, but I'm enjoy this newest series.

    Your welcome! Carrie.

  7. Rebs,

    Same here, I'm very picky. I love Lisa Kleypas, Julia Quinn and sometimes Elizabeth Hoyt. I rarely stray unless someone expresses how great a certain new author/book is. Like The Heir by Grace Burrowes, I wouldn't have normally bought that. But a few friends are loving it so I'm gonna give it a go. :)



Blog Widget by LinkWithin