Saturday, July 16, 2011

In My Mailbox [113]


 In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library.





Two weeks worth of books:



Review:
Legend- Marie Lu


Paperback Swap:
The Hobbit (graphic novel)- J.R.R. Tolkien

Random Acts of Kindness:
Spell Bound- Kelley Armstrong

Thank you to Sara @ Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog.
Not pictured, this book will be featured at the end of the month in my RAK post.

Gifted/Received:
Jaded- Anya Bast
Undead and Undermined- MaryJanice Davidson
Forgotten Sea- Virginia Kantra

Thank you to Michelle @ Michelle's Book Blog.

Bought:
Original Sin- Lisa Desrochers
The Greyfriar- Clay & Susan Griffith
The Wild Road- Marjorie M. Liu

Free Books: 
Not pictured

What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.
___________________________________________________
On Friday I went to see Deathly Hallows Pt 2, which I absolutely loved. If you get a chance to see it go do so. The theater had their entrance set up as Platform 9 3/4. I'm not sure if other theaters did this, but either way I thought it was pretty cleaver. Here is the picture:
Click picture to enlarge.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had an awesome week! I'm looking forward to reading Legend as well...and I actually just ordered a copy of Girl Who Circumnavigated. Hope we both enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox Anna. :) I'm especially looking forward to your thoughts on Greyfriar and Legend.

    I love the platform wall. Can't wait to see HP! But I think we are going to give it a week or so before we venture out to the theater. LOL

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was neat about your theater, ours just had a regular entrance. I can't wait to read Undead and Undermined. I requested it from the library and should get a turn in the next couple weeks. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a good load of books this week! I hope you enjoy them. I also saw Harry Potter this week as well, I can't believe it is all over!

    My Mailbox

    Suzanne@Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to see Deathly Hallows as well and I can't believe its over! Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Greyfriar is wonderful. Like a dark urban fantasy fairy tale. Enjoy!

    My IMM:
    http://abookandashortlatte.wordpress.com/2011/07/17/in-my-mailbox/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cool what your theater did. Down here in Orlando, where we have the Wizarding World theme park, you'd think that it was their own twins (Fred) or professor (Snape) or BFF (Harry) who died, judging by the strength of the sobs all over the theater!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greyfriar!!!! One of my fav books this year. I really want to read Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice mailbox this week. I really want to read Legend, it sounds like such a good book.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin