Saturday, July 30, 2011

In My Mailbox [115]


 In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library.

Most of the books I bought this week didn't arrived in my mailbox. I went to Borders one last time. So, not happy about the stores closing. If it's not Amazon, Borders is my go to store for books. I did find some great titles. Here is what I got this past week...


**Dear Mr Potter: Letters of Love, Loss & Magic - definitely a book for
any Harry Potter fan.  Book Site | Buy Here

added to my Kindle

Review:
Descendant By Blood- Angeline Kace
Shadowman- Erin Kellison


Bought:
The Soldier- Grace Burrowes
Flying Blind- Deborah Cooke
Wolfsbane- Andrea Cremer
First Frost- Jennifer Estep
Crusade- Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
What A Goddess Wants- Stephanie Julian
Wildefire- Karsten Knight
Forever- Maggie Stiefvater


What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.

13 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I can't wait for my copies of Forever, and Wolfsbane ^-^ Wildfire looks pretty good.

    Hope you enjoy!!!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,

    Wonderful mailbox. I hope you enjoy them all - but especially WolfsBane - I know you've been looking forward to it. :)

    Happy Reading!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khadija,

    I'm reading Wildefire now. So far I'm enjoying it.


    Thanks Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books!!!
    http//munecachucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Old follower hopping through. Some nice books you got this week. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAH! You got Wolfsbane. Hope you like =DDDDD

    Check out myIMM
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I really want Dear Mr Potter. I got Forever and Wolfsbane this week too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got a lot of awesome book purchases there. I've always liked Barnes and Noble better than Borders but preferred Amazon to both of them. Of course that's probably something to do with the fact that at Barnes and Noble I at least know I'm not going to pay MORE than the cover price and the last book I bought from Borders, when I got home and took the price sticker off the dust jacket I learned had a ten dollar mark up over the cover price. Needless to say when I heard they were going out of business the following month it didn't really disappoint me. The cover prices on books are high enough I think it's unethical for a bookstore to mark the price of the book up beyond the cover price listed on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy all those marvelous books! Really want that one by Pittacus Lore you got, and the HP book :D My IMM is here!

    Happy Reading!
    ~Zakiya LadyWings :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely IMM! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to your thoughts on Wolfbane and Forever...I love the look of that "Mr Potter" book.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin