Friday, July 1, 2011

June 2011 - Reading List

Shadow Hills- Anastasia Hopcus [3 Stars]
Kiss of Snow- Nalini Singh [5 Stars]
In the Heat of the Bite- Lydia Dare [4 Stars]
Sinful Magic- Jennifer Lyon [4 Stars]
Just Like Heaven- Julia Quinn [4 Stars]
13 Little Blue Envelopes- Maureen Johnson [5 Stars]
Everlasting- Alyson Noel [4 Stars]
City of Fallen Angels- Cassandra Clare [3 Stars]
The Last Little Blue Envelope- Maureen Johnson [4 Stars]
Supernaturally- Kiersten White [4 Stars]
Sisterhood Everlasting- Ann Brashares [5 Stars]
Plain Fear: Forsaken- Leanna Ellis [3 Stars]
Forgotten- Cat Patrick [4 Stars]

Lessons learned in June:
  • Maureen Johnson really does rock!!! If you haven't checked out her Little Blue Envelope books you definitely should. Both were keepers for me. 
  • I really hate the book blahs and DNFing books.  The books I read this month were good ones, I just wish I got more reading in. :)
Upcoming Events in July:
  • Series Spotlight/Giveaway: The Maker's Song by Adrian Phoenix
  • Harry Potter Giveaway
  • Interview with Stephanie Julian
  • Interview with Stephanie Draven

2 comments:

  1. Anna,

    It was a slow reading month for you. :) But that happens to us all from time to time. What you did read sounds great!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did. I'm actually reading less than I did last year. But as long as I get at least 10 books a month read, I'm pretty happy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin