Saturday, August 27, 2011

In My Mailbox [119]

 In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library.

Here is what I got this past week...

Added to my Kindle

The Temple- Heather Marie Adkins
Dragon's Oath- P.C. & Kristin Cast
The Renfield Syndrome- J.A. Saare
Fallen- Traci Slatton

Thank you to FSB Associates, Heather Marie Adkins, J.A. Saare, Macmillan Audio.

Paperback Swap Forums:
Shelter- Harlan Coben
Mistwood- Leah Cypess
Fateful- Claudia Gray
Firelight- Sophie Jordan

Grace In Moonlight- Stephanie Julian
The Power of Six- Pittacus Lore
Vampire Academy (graphic novel)- Richelle Mead
Brightest Kind of Darkness- P.T. Michelle
Crossroads- Moira Rogers
Dark Taste of Rapture- Gena Showalter

What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.


  1. I see a bunch there that I have been wanting! Great haul!

  2. I want a lot of the books you got!

    Happy reading

  3. Nice stack of books! Is the Dragons Oath, the last book in the House of Night series? Or what is it?


  4. Awesome week! I so love the cover of Gena's book :D

  5. Looks like you got some awesome books through this week! Have a fab week : )

    My IMM

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

  6. Great books! I hope you enjoy them all. I loved the VA graphic novel, it was excellent.

    Books of Amber

  7. Great books this week! I loved Firelight! Enjoy your books! : )

  8. Wow, you did amazing this week. I see several I wouldn't mind getting my hands on...I hope that you enjoy them all. Wanna see what I got In My Mailbox?

  9. Great Mailbox! Can't wait to read Power of Six. I really want to know what will happen next in this series.

    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

  10. Fateful is going to be fantastic, I just know it. But how did you get it from the PBS forums? I have never heard of this miracle!

  11. Ruby,

    I sent you an email about the Paperback Swap Forums.

  12. You got a nice set of books. I LOVE VA and am curious as to what the graphic novel is like.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

  13. Hi Anna. Awesome selection of books. I really enjoyed Firelight by Sophie Jordan.
    Have a great rest of the week

    You can check out my IMM HERE



Blog Widget by LinkWithin