Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Simon & Schuster $3.99 eBook Promo

Werewolves, Highlanders, Shapeshifters, Vampires, Oh My! 
Basket full of $3.99 E-book Treats! From October 11th to November 1st


Starting today through to November 1st you can get the first book in your favorite paranormal romance series for $3.99 

A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
Blood Trinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love
Marked By Moonlight by Shari Kohler 
Dark Protector by Alexis Morgan
Gentleman Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles
Awaken Me Darkly by Gena Showalter

and many more!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I'm getting a Kindle for my birthday (the 26th), so I'll have to grab a couple of these titles I don't already have in paperback.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin