Top Ten Trivia Facts About
Dark Sins & Desert Sands
by Stephanie Draven
by Stephanie Draven
It’s the little things about a book that get me. Fun ingredients I might not have thought of putting together into a fictional stew. Because of that, I’ve been tweeting random trivia from my book on twitter--much to the entertainment of the masses, who keep asking me to do more. But, for a limited time only, I thought I’d gather together my top ten trivia facts in one place, just for you. I hope you enjoy them!
1. Las Vegas is the perfect city in which ancient gods can masquerade as mortals.
2. My hero was transformed into mind-controlling minotaur, wrongly accused of treason & tortured.
3. My heroine is a modern day sphinx who can riddle men into oblivion, but our hero can make her orgasm on command.
4. The deus ex machina in my romance novel is an Aztec goddess of prostitutes.
5. The plucky side-kick in my story is a teenaged prostitute who studies entomology.
6. My hero with rage issues and panic attacks needs a heroine who is calm and rational.
7. The climactic love scene takes place on a moving train.
8. The hero is an Arab-American soldier, raised Muslim to boot. *gasp*
9. Butterfly symbolism plays an important part in my novel. I love metamorphosis.
10. My villain is the dark Egyptian god of the desert, Set, now turned government contractor.
(For More, watch on twitter for Today's Trivia from #darksinsanddesertsands)
By: Stephanie Draven
Wrongfully accused and broken by torture, an American soldier transforms into a mind-controlling minotaur bent on revenge…
Escaping a hellish Syrian prison, U.S. serviceman Ray Stavrakis emerges with uncanny powers and an eerie ability to morph into a mythical Minotaur, half-man, half-bull. Only one woman can prove his innocence and soothe the savage beast inside–the same woman who’d driven him to the brink of insanity with her cool-eyed interrogation and her hot-blooded sensuality.
But Vegas psychologist Layla Bahset has no memory of Ray or her past. Only a feeling of being stalked by a nonhuman predator. Is it Ray…whose eyes condemn her soul even as his hands ignite her body? Or is another evil force hunting her down like prey?
Now nothing can stop Layla from remembering what she really is…and what her evil creator has planned for her and her soldier lover…
Where to Buy:Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository | Harlequin | IndieBound
The Mythica Series:
Midnight Medusa (ebook)
Wild, Tethered, Bound (ebook)
Siren Song (ebook)
Dark Sins and Desert Sands