Saturday, November 12, 2011

In My Mailbox [130]


 In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library. 

Here is what I got this past week...



***I just realized Hunter of Shadows is a book I featured in last weeks IMM oops.
***You might notice that The Bite Before Christmas is missing something. Sadly that
is the way it arrived.  Thank you to my awesome friend AmyJ for talking to the publisher for me.



Review:
Kiss of the Vampire- Cynthia Garner
The Calling- Ashley Lynn Willis


Bought:
First Kill- Heather Brewer (audio)
Bite Club- Rachel Caine (audio)
The Hollows Insider- Kim Harrison
Out of Oz- Gregory Maguire
The Bite Before Christmas- Lysnay Sands & Jeanniene Frost

 What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.

16 comments:

  1. I just finished reading The Calling this morning. I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...first off I am so freaking jealous!
    First Kill- Heather Brewer (audio)
    Bite Club- Rachel Caine (audio)
    The Hollows Insider- Kim Harrison
    Yeah those are on my wishlist!!!

    I seriously cannot get over that cover! I am so glad I was able to contact the right people and hopefully we can fix it! They are the best people to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,

    Thanks again for the help. :) You know if I don't keep the audio books, they are all yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! I really need to catch up on The Morganville Vampires. And I'm sorry The Bite Before Christmas arrived missing parts of the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sara! I'm a bit behind in the Morganville series, but I'm slowly catching up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tons of books!!


    Here's my IMM, puppy style! :) stop by?!
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Books! Super jealous of Out of Oz..:P Happy Reading Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I'm really looking forward to venturing to Oz again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a lot of nice books this week in your mailbox. It looks like I will be adding some to my want list.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I really need to star the Rachel Cain series soon!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh awesome haul this week! I love Rachel Cain's books :) She's awesome!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, good haul! I have major mailbox envy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set! I've only read Eighth Grade Bites by Heather. I'd like to read more. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh cool, you have the latest installment of the 'Wicked" series! That book looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, adult romance and paranormal books have never looked so good. Entertaining. And readable.

    You certainly had an amazing book week, so happy reading!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin