Monday, December 19, 2011

Google Friend Connect & Changes to the Blog

As many of you know, coming in March non-blogger sites/users will not have Google Friend Connect available for their use.  If this is one of you there are other ways to follow Anna's Book Blog. Here are the other options.

Email Subscription: (you can also find this form on my sidebar.)
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on: 
_____________________________________________________________

Changes to the Blog:

The biggest change is that starting this month (December 2011) I'm not accepting Ebooks for review until I get caught up on the ones I have.

The exception to this is... If you are a author I've worked with in the past, feel free to contact me and I will try to work you in to my review schedule.
My full review policy can be found here.



3 comments:

  1. I am hating all of these changes!! LOL
    They just can't leave a good thing alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Anna, I'm NOT going to add another social network -- but I'll keep following your reviews because you're on my blogroll. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marta,

    I know the feeling. Facebook, Twitter and Google+ is my limit. :) I have you in my blogroll too.

    Thanks for following me. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin