Saturday, December 24, 2011

In My Mailbox [136] & Happy Holidays



Whatever you are celebrating this year, I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday. :)

 In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library. Here is what I got this past week...

Thank you to Arianne for sending me the Mythos Academy bookmarks!


Bought/Received:
Switched- Amanda Hocking
Night Pleasures- Sherrilyn Kenyon
Lawe's Justice- Lora Leigh


What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.

10 comments:

  1. Wanted to pop in to wish you a very blessed Christmas holiday Anna!!! Hope Santa brings you what you really want! =) Hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS ANNA!!!!!!!!!!

    I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
    Stay warm and safe and enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for your thoughts on Switched.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. No IMM for me this week. Just stopped to wish you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Switched. Merry Christmas! :)

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Night Pleasures! I loved that one. And I got to borrow Switched from a friend, so I can't wait to read it. :D Great IMM!

    Happy Holidays! My Christmas IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SWITCHED! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Isn't the new cover so pretty???

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melina,

    Yes! I love the new cover. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin