Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Buffy the Vampire Slayer

It was 15 years ago on March 10, 1997 -  Buffy the Vampire Slayer premiered and an ever growing cult was born. Before I was obsessed with reading and Harry Potter, BTVS was my obsession. I loved this show and still do. It's kinda hard to believe it's been 15 years. Check out where the actors are now - here.






Here are my Buffy Book Recs:
The Gatekeeper Trilogy- Christopher Golden & Nancy Holder
Spike & Dru: Pretty Maids All in a Row- Christopher Golden
Tales of the Slayers Vol. 1- Various Authors
The Book of Fours- Nancy Holder
Oz: Into the Wild- Christopher Golden
Tales of the Slayers Vol. 2- Various Authors
Blood and Fog- Nancy Holder
BTVS/Angel: Monster Island- Christopher Golden
Tales of the Slayers Vol. 3- Various Authors
The Lost Slayer Omnibus- Christopher Golden
Tales of the Slayers Vol. 4- Various Authors
Queen of the Slayers- Nancy Holder

1 comment:

  1. You know I have seen every single episode of Angel and even own the Angel DVDS but I have never watched Buffy. LOL
    I think I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin