Saturday, March 17, 2012

In My Mailbox [149] + Happy St. Patrick's Day

 In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library.

Here is what I got this past week...


download to my Kindle


Review:
Wicked As They Come- Delilah S. Dawson
Infamous- Sherrilyn Kenyon


Free Kindle Books:
Kamikaze- Moira Rogers [link]
Two Weddings- Moira Rogers [link]
Zola's Pride- Moira Rogers [link]

Bought:
The Goddess Hunt- Aimee Carter
Corsets and Crossbows- Alyxandra Harvey
Motor City Mage- Cindy Spencer Pape
Demon Bait- Moira Rogers
Nightborn- Lynn Viehl
Vampire's Kiss- Veronica Wolff


What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.



HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
May today and everyday filled with lucky!

13 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Demon Bait and Kamikazie. I love me some Moira Rogers. Lol :) And I'm a wee bit jealous of Wicked as They Come bc I can't wait for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved all of the Moira Rogers books so far. Especially Southern Arcana. :) Wicked As they Come was new for me, I hadn't heard much about it, but it sounds like it'll be a good read.

      Delete
  2. I got Infamous at the store a week or so ago! They usually never have new releases for months after, but they had that one a week early! I was soooo excited and was jumping for joy.

    Happy St. Patty Day! We need to go have green colored margaritas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everybody got the Infamous book. Great haul. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've seen it in a lot of IMM's. I just dropped by your post. :)

      Delete
  4. I recently received Wicked as They Come too. I'll be starting it tomorrow. Thanks for sharin' the goods ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice--I'm currently reading Goddess Test, and I'm liking it a lot. I will probably break down and by the next books in the series even though my mountain is already too high... :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Goddess Test. I can't wait to check out the new book.

      Delete
  6. Great set! I really want to read Alyxandra Harvey's books. I should get The Goddess Hunt.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh gotta go and dl those freebies :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome bunch :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/as-crow-flies-by-craig-johnson.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new books! I have the The Goddess Hunt on my TBR list, really need to get to it soon. Happy reading:)
    You can find my Mailbox here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice mailbox! I always get to crazy with the free kindle books. I have enough to last me a year!

    IMM @ Megan Likes Books

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin