Saturday, March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox [151]

 In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Each week we share what arrived in our mailboxes, bought or found in swaps or at the library.

Here is what I got the past week...


downloaded to my Kindle

 I got some cool Hunger Games items this week too.
I especially love the Capitol ID. You can't see it,
but I'm from District 11. You can get your own ID here.

Review:
Crimson Groves- Ashley Robertson

Thank you to Ashley Robertson.

Bought:
The Bigger They Are- Stephanie Julian
Bear Meets Girl- Shelly Laurenston
Celebrity In Death- J.D. Robb
Cipher- Moira Rogers
Hunt Me- Shiloh Walker
Lover Reborn- J.R. Ward
Riders on the Storm- Gayle Ann Williams

Free Books: 
Until Death Do Us Part- Lynda Hilburn (link)


What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave your IMM link in the comments.

9 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm also a bit envious of your Capitol ID; might have to look into that myself... :)

    I'm assuming you've read I Am Number Four (or book 1, I guess); What did you think of it? I've only seen the movie, which I loved, but I'm anxious to read the series, just haven't had the time yet. My friend read it, but she said she was kind of disappointed, only gave it like a 2-3 star rating. Now, I trust her, really I do, but I'd like a second opinion, too. :)

    Enjoy,
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TBQ! It's pretty easy to get one. It's free except shipping, which is $1.25.

    I love both the movie and the book. But I didn't read the book until after I saw the movie. When you read the book you are gonna notice they changed some things for the movie, but it still made for a good read.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would not believe what I had to go through to buy a copy of Lover Reborn girl!! I seriously was about to have a meltdown!
    Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine. LOL! Glad you were able to find a copy. :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I Am Number Four! And yay Hunger Games! ENjoy your books! :)

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. You got some great books. How do you get so many awesome books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! Mostly I get my books from Amazon. Sometimes Wal-mart.

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I really need to read the BDB series. Also, I'm a little jealous of your Hunger Games swag. Might have to get my own now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That capital ID looks fantastic! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin