Saturday, May 12, 2012

Book Haul [3]


I had a good book week. Now if I could just get more time to read them all. LOL!  I only purchase one book this week, I know it's shocking. With the exception of City of Lost Souls, Walmart didn't have any other new ones. Make sure to leave your links so I can check out what you got. :)

Here is want I got this week:



Review:
Savage Bond- Anne Marsh
Scotsman Prefer Blondes- Sara Ramsey

Thank you to Joan Schulhafer Publishing & Anne Marsh.

Gifted/Received:
Beauty- Laurell K. Hamilton
Royal Street- Suzanne Johnson
Endure- Carrie Jones
Destined- Aprilynne Pike
Silence- Michelle Sagara

Michelle G & Amy J surprised me with some exciting titles. Thank you Ladies!

Bought:
City of Lost Souls- Cassandra Clare


"My Book Haul" Graphic was created by Amy J @ My Overstuffed Bookshelf.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your books! Savage Bond looks really good. Can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, far Savage Bond is good. I love the series!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I do like that cover for Savage Bond :-) Really looking forward to City of Lost Souls (my friend is loaning it to me after she finishes it) and I still need to get Royal Street, but it is definitely on my TBR.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Royal Street and Endure have pretty cool covers, so will keep an eye out for your reviews. Happy reading!

    Here's my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great haul! :) Looks like you will have a ton of good reading material for the next few weeks!

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin