Saturday, June 30, 2012

Book Haul [10]


Thank you to everyone that sent me get well wishes last week. I still have my cold but I'm feeling much better. I bought a few books this week, but they are ones I eager to start.  Now it's just a matter of deciding which one to read first.  It's probably gonna be Vlad!!

Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out.

Here is what I got this past week...


Bought:
Serpent's Kiss- Melissa De La Cruz
Once Burned- Jeaniene Frost
Rapture- Lauren Kate
Wicked Nights- Gena Showalter
BTVS Season 8 Volume 8: Last Gleaming- Various Authors


"My Book Haul" Graphic was created by Amy J @ My Overstuffed Bookshelf.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. Thanks for visiting me. Didn't know Serpents Kiss was out. Now I need to buy it as well as I love Melissa De La Cruz.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!!! That's so exciting that you got Rapture!
    Check out mine:
    http://vivalabooks.wordpress.com/2012/06/30/stacking-the-shelves-4/

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're feeling better. i think you should read once burned to encourage a full recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin