Saturday, July 21, 2012

Book Haul [13]

I had a chance to stop at Barnes & Noble this week. Sadly I didn't have much luck, I only picked up one book. But I did received a couple review books I'm excited read.  :)

What did you get this week? Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out.






Review:
Lady Louisa's Christmas Knight- Grace Burrowes
Savage Hunger- Terry Spear

Thank you to Sourcebooks.

Bought:
BTVS: Season 9: Volume 1, Freefall- Various Authors



"My Book Haul" Graphic was created by Amy J @ My Overstuffed Bookshelf.

6 comments:

  1. Don't you hate it when you go book shopping and can't find anything!! LOL
    I got the Terry Spear book as well. My Book haul will be up later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the new Terry Spear book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i hope you enjoy Lady Louisa's Christmas Knight :D
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice. You can't go wrong with a Christmas story. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh---love the cover for Savage Hunger! I still need to read this series though. :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin