Saturday, July 28, 2012

Book Haul [14]

This was a good week. I bought some books, both new and used. Plus I received a few packages in the mail. Now I just need more time and more space. :)

 What did you get this week? Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out.

Thank you to Michelle G!


Thank you to Amy J!

Review:
Time Untime- Sherrilyn Kenyon
God Save the Queen- Katie Locke
The King's Damsel- Kate Emerson

Thank you to Library Thing Early Reviewer, Macmillan Audio, Orbit Books and Simon & Schuster.

Bought:
Thirteen- Kelley Armstrong
Supernatural: Nevermore- Keith R.A. DeCandido
Hounded- Kevin Hearne
Aiden's Charity- Lora Leigh
The Golden Lily- Richelle Mead
The Vampire Diaries 3: The Fury- L.J. Smith

4 comments:

  1. Oh my. Where to begin. So many pretty books. Waiting for the price of 13 to go down. LOL. Im trying not to buy any print books for a while.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up 13 through the Science Fiction Book Club. I believe it was $15. But I don't blame you on being PO'd on the Kindle price. I think that is a bit much.

      Delete
  2. I've read Aiden's Charity, great book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those books!! Awesome! I just got Thirteen in the mail today. I'm really looking forward to that one. I've also got Time Untime pre-ordered. Looking forward to your review. :-)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin