Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.
This weeks topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013.
1. Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris
- May 7, 2013 - This is the 13th and last Sookie Stackhouse book. On one hand I'll be sad to see it come to an end. The other hand I can't wait to see how it will end. Who will Sookie end up with? Will she still be human or alive at all?
- March 26, 2013 - Qhuinn & Blay!
- August 6, 2013 - Throughout the series Styxx hasn't been shown in a good light. It'll be interesting to see how Ms. Kenyon will make him lovable.
- January 22, 2013 -The Hollows... Uh, I love this series and one fix a year just is not enough. Can't wait to read this one.
- May 7, 2013 - This is also the last book in this series - and its Michael's book. I can't imagine
how this one will go, but I'm looking forward to it.
- February 12, 2013 - This is one of the many series, that sucked me in this year. I read books one and two, back to back.
- June 4, 2013 - A series of vampires and watchers. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Each book gives you a taste of the world, that always makes me wish the books were longer.
- March 5, 2013 - I wasn't a big fan of the last book, but I'm eager to see what Mercy has been up to.
- January 29, 2013 - This one is a long time coming. Book 2 in the Vampire Queen series. It was originally suppose to come out this year, but got push back. I devoured book 1, Infinite Days and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the second book.
- January 15, 2013 - Blue Bloods #7 and the last book in the series. I'm sad to see this unique vampire series come to an end. It will be interesting to see how things will go. Especially for Jack and Schuyler.