Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review Policy Update

In 2012 the amount of ebook, indie & self-publishing requests was at the highest its ever been. I felt the need to update my review policy concerning these type of requests.

If you are an author or publisher please take note of the changes.

Ebooks: At this time I'm not accepting ebooks.  The exception to this rule is.... If you are an author that I've reviewed for before, please feel free to send me requests and I'll try to work you into my reading schedule.

Indie/Self-Published Books: There are a few Indie and Self-Publishing authors I work with. But due to the overwhelming amount of requests I get for this type of review, I won't be accepting as many as I did in the past.


My entire Review Policy can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin