Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.
This weeks topic is Top Ten Books On My Spring 2013 TBR list.
1. Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood #11)- J.R. Ward
- Blay & Qhuinn!!!
- This is one addicting series. I wish they came out more than just once a year.
- Vlad! A little bird tells me this is just as good as the first.
- This is another series that I wish came out more than once a year, I love it.
Seems there will eventually be a tv or movie based on this series.
- A great YA series that needs to get more attention then it does!
- This has quickly become one of my favorite urban fantasy series. I love
all the mythology.
- Sad this series is coming to an end. Can't wait see how things will end. The last book or is it really? LOL! Found this listed on Amazon: After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse, October 2013.
- I loooved the first book and can't wait to read this one. So good!
- This one looks interesting. The authors are also known as Kelley Armstrong and
Melissa Marr. You can't go wrong with this two authors
- I loved the first two books in the series, so I'm eager to read this one too. Still need to read the Jane Jameson series... I hear its just as good.