Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Words That Make Me Pick Up A Book


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is Top Ten Words That Make Me Pick Up A Book. For me it's more the covers that grab my attention, but I do have some words that always pop for me when I'm book shopping. Vampire and Werewolf a top ones but there are a few others. :)

 Bite/Bitten

Dark

Hunter

Immortal

Magic

Moon

Night

Vampire

Werewolf

Witch(es)

2 comments:

  1. Most of those would be on my list too, especially werewolves & vampires :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very similar..most of those words/topics are on my list also..lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin