Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekly Rewind / Book Haul [49]

On the Blog
Monday- Review: Rogue Descendant by Jenna Black
Tuesday- Cover Discovery
                Winner: Flirting Under the Full Moon
Wednesday- Waiting On Wedneday / WWW Wednesday
Thursday - Winner: A Storm of Swords
                   Winner: Life After Death
Friday- N/A

In Reading
This week I finished reading:
Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel
Gates of Paradise by Melissa De La Cruz
A Night Like This by Julia Quinn

Book Arrivals
I didn't buy any books this week, but I got a couple free ones for my Kindle.

The Vampire Affair Pt. 1- Vivi Anna
A Bit of Bite by Cynthia Eden

My obsession this week was Hemlock Grove. It premiered last week on Netflix. All 13 episodes are available now.  Absolutely intriguing, I loved it It has small town secrets, vampires, werewolves. It's quite gory, but if you love that stuff your gonna love the show. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it gets a second season.  Hemlock Grove is based on a book with the same name by Brian McGreevy.


  1. The Hemlock Grove trailer is amazingly good. Makes me want to get Netflix for this show alone. Also love the Free Kindle E-books.


  2. Now I have to look this up on Netflix. I still have Dr. Who waiting for

    1. Don't forget The Walking Dead. :P

  3. I'm 8 episodes in to Hemlock Grove, and sadly I'm quit lost lol. I didn't really know what was going on half the time...and there's vampires?!

    1. Yeah, I was lost a lot. That is what kept me watching. As for vampires - keep watching.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin