Saturday, May 11, 2013

Book Haul [51]

What did you get this week? Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out. Happy Reading! 

Here is what I got this past week:

For my Kindle

Received:
Rogue Descendant- Jenna Black

Thank you to Simon & Schuster for sending me a finished copy.

Gifted:
Orleans- Sherri L. Smith

Thank you to RainMadienJen.

Bought:
Blue Bloods (graphic novel)- De La Cruz,  Venditti & Urusov
Dead Ever After- Charlaine Harris
The Grimoire of the Lamb- Kevin Hearne
The Last Days of Lorien- Pittacus Lore
Sun, Sand, Sex- Miller, Laurenston & Apodaca
BTVS Season 9 Vol. 2: On Your Own- Whedon, Chambliss, Allie, Jeanty & Richards
Down London Road- Samantha Young
___________________________________________________


If you have been reading my Weekly Rewinds & Book Hauls you have been seeing these guys. They are Funko POP! figures. They have become my new weakness. LOL! Just too cute. My latest purchase is Yoda. :)


5 comments:

  1. GASP! Down London Road and BB Graphic Novel!
    HEAVEN!
    And those figures are so stinkin cute! I want a Darryl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I find another Daryl, I'll snatch it up for you. ;)

      Delete
  2. We had Blockbuster Video store go out of business. Well I picked up a few Funko Pop dudes, they are cute in my book. That's a huge hall this week, I picked up The 5th Wave. That's all I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Netflix, but its always sad to hear another video store is closing. Which Funko's did you get?

      Delete
  3. Those figurines are adorable. I think I saw them somewhere else this week. Down London Road looks good. I got that one as well.

    Great haul.

    Grace



    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin