Saturday, May 18, 2013

Book Haul [52]

What did you get this week? Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out. Happy Reading! 

Here is what I got this past week: 




Review:
Hearts of Shadow- Kira Brady
A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses by Molly Harper

Thank you to Kensington Books and Simon & Schuster.

Bought:

Angel: After the Fall Vol. 3- Whedon/Lynch/Runge
Star Wars Omnibus: Episodes I-VI- Various Authors
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed- Various Authors

4 comments:

  1. I haven't found the Molly Harper book yet, I'll keep checking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOLLY HARPER!!!! I lover her books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Molly Harper book looks awesome. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin