Sunday, June 2, 2013

Book Haul [54]

What did you get this week? Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out. 

Happy Reading! Here is what I got this past week:


downloaded to my Ipod

Review:
Star Trek Into Darkness- Alan Dean Foster

Thank you to Simon & Schuster Audio.

Bought:
Angel: Aftermath Vol. 5- Armstrong | Ross | Freeman
Black Heart- Holly Black
The Runaway Queen- Cassandra Clare & Maureen Johnson
Angel & Faith: Season 9 Vol. 2: Daddy Issues- Gage | Isaacs | Whedon
Angel & Faith: Season 9 Vol. 3: Family Reunion- Gage | Isaacs | Whedon
Back and Deader Than Ever- Lisi Harrison
Endure- Carrie Jones
Days of Blood & Starlight- Laini Taylor
BTVS: Season 9 Vol. 3: Guarded- Chambliss | Espenson | Greenberg

5 comments:

  1. I loved Buffy The Vampire Slayer books. Such a nice haul. I loved Days of Blood and Starlight. Such a good book.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace! I loved the first book, so I'm eager to check out book two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great haul! Looks like you will be busy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got quite a few! All I picked up was Leopard's Prey and a Witches Handbook of Kisses and Curses!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin