Saturday, September 7, 2013

Book Haul [63]

What did you get this week? Leave your links in the comments to your Book Hauls, IMM, Stacking the Shelves etc... and I'll check them out. Happy Reading!

Here is what I got this past week:


downloaded to my iPod

Review:
Styxx- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thank you to Macmillan Audio.

Received:
Bound by Night- Larissa Ione

Thank you to Simon & Schuster for sending a finished copy.

Library:
Locke & Key: Head Games Vol. 2- Joe Hill & Gabriel Rodriguez

Bought:
The Midnight Heir- Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan
Winds of Salem- Melissa De La Cruz
Dark Storm- Christine Feehan
Spike: A Dark Place- Various Authors
Willow: Wonderland- Various Authors

2 comments:

  1. I got Styxx as well this week. Looks like you had an awesome week as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Styxx too! I'm excited to read it. I recently read Bound by Nigh and really enjoyed it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin