Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is:  Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List .

1. Guardian Demon by Meljean Brook

2. Dark Storm by Christine Feehan

3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

4. Dead of Night by Charlaine Harris & Amanda Stevens


6. Endless Knight by Kresley Cole

7. The Wolves of Midwinter by Anne Rice


9. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

10. Bloodstone by Gillian Philip

2 comments:

  1. The Dark Carpathian series never really drew me in but I do really like Feehan's GhostWalker series. I hope you enjoy it. Here's my TTT
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of most of these, but the Anne Rice one sounds really good. I also need to get to the UNRAVEL ME series, just haven't yet.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin