Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday features a different topic and you post your top ten list related to the topic.

This weeks topic is: Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign.

1. Wolf with Benefits by Shelly Laurenston
  •  The male model just isn't interesting.
2. The Vampire Shrink by Lynda Hilburn
  • This cover is the reissue copy. I would say the original cover is a much more appealing. 
3. Hit List by Laurell K. Hamilton
  • This one just puts me off. I actually haven't liked a cover since The Harlequin. 
4. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
  •  The girl squatting puts me off. This is actually the second cover they did with the book. I would have preferred the original cover. It had a nice neon green to it.
5. Haunted Honeymoon by Marta Acosta
  • Now this one isn't so bad. But the rest of the books have a red and black themes to the covers.
6. Undead Unworthy by MaryJanice Davidson
  • This is book 7 in the series and the publisher decided to change the cover design in the middle of the series. I hate that. 
7. Blood Prophecy by Alyxandra Harvey
  • This is a YA series and this cover makes it look like an adult book. 
8. Stormbringers by Philippa Gregory
  • Compared this book one, this cover is kinda boring. 
9. Hearts of Shadow by Kira Brady
  • Too much pink.
10. Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh
  • Again the publisher decided to go a different way with this cover. The guy is pretty,
    but I wish they would have kept with the design of previous books.


  1. I think the Nightshade series covers should have been left alone!!

    Check out Our TTT

    Doris @ OABR

  2. I also hate when they change the cover design mid series!!

  3. I agree that most of these need help! Tangle of Need was especially odd to me...I'm not really sure what was going on there. Thanks for sharing.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin